2.01.2012

Cozy Plaid


BB Dakota Jacket, Gap jeans, Aldo bag, Target shoes, Urban Outfitters scarf & sunglasses, Forever 21 bracelets

Is it a blanket or a coat? Am I wearing a shirt? Why am I standing by overgrown train tracks? So many questions, so little time. Normally I would leave you to ponder over these - some of life's most important questions, but today is your lucky day! Here come the answers. 

It really functions as both a blanket and a coat. It provides the warmth and comfort of a blanket while being appropriate to wear in public. What more can you ask for? Yes, I am wearing a shirt, but its boring and you can't see it. And that's another thing I love about the coat/blanket! For the answer to the last question you are going to have to ask LB. Is it Friday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment